Marketing is an important function that brings companies and clients closer to each other. It gets your products and services out there, so that your customers can find you. As the marketplace becomes more and more competitive, organizations are looking for people who can provide them with an edge against their rivals, and ways in which to pitch their products or services in new and more exciting ways. A career in marketing can take you into almost any field of business. The ABE Level 5 Diploma in Marketing Management will explore all aspects of running successful marketing operations. Once the course is complete, you’ll have a high level qualification that can take you into an operational or management role.
ABE Level 5 Diploma in Marketing is accepted at many universities in the UK and abroad (see ABE Website), often seen as equivalent to the first year of undergraduate studies. See Pathway below for more information.
This course may have been referred to as ABE Higher Diploma in Marketing Management in some of the promotional materials.
Course Code: ABE-502-8
Applicants must have completed ONE of the following:
- ABE Certificate or ABE Level 4 Diploma in any field
- 2 A’ Levels pass (E or above)
- 3 O’ Levels including SSC passes (C or above) and 2 years work experience
- 20 years old and 1 pass (C and above) in O Level and 2 years work experience
- ABEL5-503-14: Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication (MPPC)
- ABEL5-506-17: The Business Environment (TBE)
- ABEL5-504-15: Organizational Behavior (OB)
- ABEL5-507-18: Managing the Customer Relationship (MCR)
- ABEL5-508-19: Principles of Marketing (PM)
- ABEL5-509-20: Marketing Information Systems (MIS)
Plus Two Optional Subject from below:
- ABEL5-519-30: Principles of Business Law (PBL)
- ABEL5-505-16: Quantitative Methods for Business Management (QMBM)
- ABEL5-521-32: Sales Management (SM)
- ABEL5-518-29: Economics for Business (EB)
Duration: 16 months (3 semesters)
Intakes: January and June
All subjects will be assessed by time constrained paper based exams that are set and marked by ABE, UK. The exams will be conducted and invigilated by the Department of Public Examinations in the Maldives.
Course Fee and Payment Plan
Payments can be made in installments. Please see Course Fees and Payment Plan for information.
Students who complete the ABE Level 5 Diploma may use it as professional qualification, or as an entry requirement into either the ABE Level 6 Diploma in Marketing Management or second year of a degree at one of many universities in the UK or abroad.
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply online or download and complete application, which can be submitted to College Reception on the First Floor of H. Vaifilaa-age, Janavaree Magu. Applicants are requested to read the Terms and Conditions for Studying at MAPS College before applying.